Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:p

6929184707_29c87985db_b.jpg

For what aspect do you want critique? This seems like either (1) A snapshot that you took by chance, or (2) a documentary image designed to illustrate some portion of an outdoor portrait session.

Dang you guys are so serious! It's a picture of me taking a picture. :D As far as I know, we're not suppose to use this forum for CC requests anymore...

Dang you guys are so serious! It's a picture of me taking a picture. :D As far as I know, we're not suppose to use this forum for CC requests anymore...

Lol...that looks like me, but how on earth can you comfortably photograph with that backpack on? I would have to set it to the side:)

No, that only applies to me..
That is, without certain members going nutso, if I do post an image in here.
You're fine, especially with snapshots like this one.

I cant tell if this photo is actually part of your photo shoot, or its you...doing your photo shoot. Confuzzling :)

Orbit.

I cant tell if this photo is actually part of your photo shoot, or its you...doing your photo shoot. Confuzzling :)

Orbit.

It's a photo of me doing a photo shoot, taken as part of my photo shoot for my behind the scene collection.

Post the result right on that shot. My first reaction is that you will have dappled sun light on them. I would have shot it from opposite direction. That is just me though.

I would if there wasn't a crowd, a couple of cars, dogs, a few trash cans, and sun was just as bright and reflecting off of glass windows from office bulidings.

Just saying in general I dont shoot that scenario. Shaded area subject facing the sun and bright background. Still interested with the result of that particular shot though. It may work out.

You need a better assistant. This picture is badly oof and overexposed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back