What's new

My Saturday evening date

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
An intimate date with light.


p651146927-4.jpg
 
She looks kind of green! Does that happen often with your dates? ;) lol!

Love the shot, Federico... awesome!
 
Nice shot, can you tell us what your settings were and what part of the Great White North you were in to get this fantastic set of Northern Lights? Just curious, that's all.
______________
WesternGuy
 
I was his date!! I'm hiding behind that rock!!
It was an amazing night.....a little cold but a great night! :lol:
 
WesternGuy, Frederico is in Winnipeg, or so he claims. Based on winters there, Winnipeg (also known as Winterpeg) is just below the Arctic circle. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
 
Nice shot, can you tell us what your settings were and what part of the Great White North you were in to get this fantastic set of Northern Lights? Just curious, that's all.
______________
WesternGuy
This was just south of Matlock, a hamlet on the shore of Lake Winnipeg, an hour north of Winnipeg. Settings were f/2.8, 30 seconds, ISO 800 @14mm.

I was his date!! I'm hiding behind that rock!!
It was an amazing night.....a little cold but a great night! :lol:
:shock:
Cold? The mosquitoes were out in full force :lol:

WesternGuy, Frederico is in Winnipeg, or so he claims. Based on winters there, Winnipeg (also known as Winterpeg) is just below the Arctic circle. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I'm in Winnipeg, and am darn proud of it :)

Thanks all!
 
Did you get to 3rd base?
 
I misread "My saturated Evening date" and was very happy that people are coming my way :lol:
But the image is wonderful ;)
 
I misread "My saturated Evening date" and was very happy that people are coming my way :lol:
But the image is wonderful ;)
LOL! Thank you, sir!
 
WesternGuy, Frederico is in Winnipeg, or so he claims. Based on winters there, Winnipeg (also known as Winterpeg) is just below the Arctic circle. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
If he's "just below the Arctic Circle", I hate to think where that puts me - somewhere near the North Pole then - :biglaugh:

Always nice to know where my fellow Canucks are from - Canada is a pretty big place, but then you all knew that - :mrgreen:
____________________
WesternGuy
 
Yah. We got tirediron anchoring Sooke, Big Mike in Edmonton, Invisible in Winnnnnniiiipeg, Ron in the wilds of Lake Simcoe ( or thereabouts), PixelRabbit somewhere in Ontario, me in Montreal, Ms.Cream in NewBrunswick... I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of good Canucks, but they will let us know where they are... (maybe).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom