My scanner sucks

richiehwrd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I scanned these and the scanner had so much dust and stuff on it what should I use to clean it without scratching the glass? But yeah these are kind of old maybe a year old or so, tell me what you think. I can't wait to get my 35mm negative scanner;)
Trees.jpg

shells.jpg

rayna.jpg

and one panoramic view of downtown Norfolk
pan3-Panorama.jpg

My scanner sucks

Now, what's new then??? ;)

But hey, I wipe my scanner glass with a normal microfibre cloth for glass (damp), nothing else. But in the course of time, dust will also have found its way inside, and then no wiping can help :(.

I like the photo of the girl. Nice expression!!! :D Why is she ON THE ROOF?

the shells rock!

Now, what's new then??? ;)

But hey, I wipe my scanner glass with a normal microfibre cloth for glass (damp), nothing else. But in the course of time, dust will also have found its way inside, and then no wiping can help :(.

I like the photo of the girl. Nice expression!!! :D Why is she ON THE ROOF?

Me and my dad were putting on new shingles and Rayna(my niece) wanted to come up and she was very excited, her first time being on a roof haha

35 mm scanners are the best! I don't know how I ever survived without one. What kind are you getting?

As for your photos, the first is alright and I like the contrast between the leaves ad the sky.
The detail in the second is gorgeous, but the building in the upper right corner is a bit distracting and my eye isn't quite sure what to look at.
The third is ADORABLE! Great job.
The exposure looks varied in the third.

35 mm scanners are the best! I don't know how I ever survived without one. What kind are you getting?

Epson Perfection 2400, just picked one up on ebay for cheap, can't wait for it to come in :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back