F foto12q TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Jul 13, 2007 #1 I am a newbie with slr, so if you can give comments about my pictures... I greatly appreciate it http://www.plaza.net/beprecious/thumbnails.php?album=83
I am a newbie with slr, so if you can give comments about my pictures... I greatly appreciate it http://www.plaza.net/beprecious/thumbnails.php?album=83
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2007 #2 can you show images up on here? i'm on dialup, and i'm not goign to click on a link that's goign to take another (literally) 10 minutes to load.
can you show images up on here? i'm on dialup, and i'm not goign to click on a link that's goign to take another (literally) 10 minutes to load.
N notelliot TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 827 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 14, 2007 #3 i'm on highspeed and i don't want to click it post your images in the thread.