My second maternity thread

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well this model was very relaxed and knew she was the center of attention. Hopefully I can do the newborn shots. ;)

Do Not Go Lower If You Do Not Like Spiders.

5847577508_6f6bf21125_z.jpg

Last edited:
Your title is purposefully misleading!

Although, I am glad it wasn't a pregnant human to make me cringe after all.

It still made me cringe. :lol:

Sorry but your title is extremely misleading. The title should have been "Low Key Portrait of a giant spider giving birth". As a person with arachnophobia, I don't think this is art. I would rather not looking at a picture of a spider giving birth.

:gah::bigangel:

Myself, being a member if the arachnophobic community find this extremely offensive. It should be taken down, banned and the OP should be required to take sensitivity classes...

Joking aside I'm with Bitter on this one... I clicked in here thinking "Oh god... let's hope this is done decently" and now I'm leaving thinking "Oh god...let's hope I'm far away from wherever the hell this picture was taken"

Please tell me this was taken with your 300m :) neat capture also! Just terrifying.

Sorry but your title is extremely misleading. The title should have been "Low Key Portrait of a giant spider giving birth". As a person with arachnophobia, I don't think this is art. I would rather not looking at a picture of a spider giving birth.

:gah::bigangel:

Not sure how it's misleading, maybe you assumed.
And as far as art, you could say the same about some of the human maternity shots. :lol:

Last edited:
Joking aside I'm with Bitter on this one... I clicked in here thinking "Oh god... let's hope this is done decently" and now I'm leaving thinking "Oh god...let's hope I'm far away from wherever the hell this picture was taken"

Please tell me this was taken with your 300m :) neat capture also! Just terrifying.

About 1 foot with my 18-55mm.
Wolf spiders don't jump as a rule and they try everything to get away so I felt safe.

And see this is why I need to learn more about insects in general, because regardless of my feelings towards it I would still want a photo myself. Nice capture :)

Oh and the comment you quoted was a reference to a recent occurrence in a thread of mine, Vtec44 was being sarcastic :)

And see this is why I need to learn more about insects in general, because regardless of my feelings towards it I would still want a photo myself. Nice capture :)

Oh and the comment you quoted was a reference to a recent occurrence in a thread of mine, Vtec44 was being sarcastic :)

Ok,Thanks for filling me in.

i think it is brilliant.. thats why we are all here... i don't mind looking at a pregnant spider at all.{great pic}. it is when they all come running out that i don't want to see......oh my god just the thought of how many are in there..........

i think it is brilliant.. thats why we are all here... i don't mind looking at a pregnant spider at all.{great pic}. it is when they all come running out that i don't want to see......oh my god just the thought of how many are in there..........

And that will be my new born photoshoot. :lmao:

Good luck getting them to hold still. 1 is hard enough but hundreds...

I can say with all seriousness that this is the only maternity shot that I have ever really liked. I saw this post a while ago but didn't enter because I don't like maternity shots. It wasn't until I got bored that I ventured in, I'm glad I did. Great shot.

Good luck getting them to hold still. 1 is hard enough but hundreds...

I can say with all seriousness that this is the only maternity shot that I have ever really liked. I saw this post a while ago but didn't enter because I don't like maternity shots. It wasn't until I got bored that I ventured in, I'm glad I did. Great shot.

Other brothers from a different mother.
5849573159_21006fb98e_z.jpg

Taken last year. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back