My second shot at a time lapse...sunset!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. You might remember http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/225912-my-first-shot-time-lapse.html. This here is my second attempt. This time I wanted to shoot a sunset. I started a tad late, so it's not too long. Its only 500 photos, but I think it turned out quite okay. Let me know what you think. I cannot believe how miserable the quality gets when you post in youtube.. There's also a sound overlay trying to process, so be sure to check back.

Enjoy!

Nikon D300s
Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 EX DC HSM
$30 Targus Tripod

Each Shot:
14mm
F/16
ISO100
1/100s

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Why thank you. Its showing this for me:

Untitled-10.jpg

I was quite disappointed.

Mark

it worked for me too. Looks great! I think it shows just how quickly that "magic moment" passes.

Last edited:
Yeah, looks good. Nice intervals and nice overall length. The individual shots were taken rapidly enough that it made the cloud movement look really nice!

It's a shame I didnt have enough memory to do every 5 seconds. I was going to do 5 second intervals..but I didnt have enough memory. Next time, I will make sure I know what time sunset is and that I have at least 1000 photos I can take. Once that is done, it should make for quite a nice show..maybe 45 seconds or so. Maybe I'll find a better location too! :lol:

Thank you Derrel. :mrgreen:
Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back