my sis

Corvphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
me and my sister drove around, i took some random photos of her and edited them a tad. It was like 100degrees out so it was so uncomfortable. CC please?

_MG_6873.jpg

I think she has a tiny thing of food on her chin. ha ha

_MG_6894.jpg

_MG_6912.jpg

why make those areas of the photos color?

just my opinion but i am quite anti-selective color. it doesnt add anything to those shots IMO.

#2 is pretty cool, but the watermark is poorly placed.

idk i guess i just wanted to change the pics a little. keep the CC coming lol.

selective color really only works when you make the colored area something meaningful, or something that you really want to focus on...like the first one...youve emphasized the fact shes wearing tie dye and blue shorts...doesnt really add quality imo.
many times selective color shots can come off like a meaningless effect that was used just 'cause...ya know?
not trying to come down hard, just offering up my thoughts. :D

edit:
i think your bw conversions could use some contrast....they seem a bit flat with no real depth.
what software are you using?

if photoshop, check under image...adjustments...and **** with brightness/contrast, and levels. i think youll find that some dynamic tones will really improve the shots.

selective color really only works when you make the colored area something meaningful, or something that you really want to focus on...like the first one...youve emphasized the fact shes wearing tie dye and blue shorts...doesnt really add quality imo.
many times selective color shots can come off like a meaningless effect that was used just 'cause...ya know?
not trying to come down hard, just offering up my thoughts. :D

edit:
i think your bw conversions could use some contrast....they seem a bit flat with no real depth.
what software are you using?

if photoshop, check under image...adjustments...and **** with brightness/contrast, and levels. i think youll find that some dynamic tones will really improve the shots.

Channel mixer for B&W works quite well too . IMAGE> ADJUSTMENTS > CHANNEL MIXER (CS3) not sure what version you have or if its available in other versions.

i use CS4. yea, i kind of did the selective color for ****s and giggles. i usually add a Hue/Sat layer and take the Sat all the way down. I will try ya'lls way.

you may want to clone yourself out of #2

Most reactions

Back