Photos OK to edit
4718127799_a9e69ecb5b.jpg

4718768976_e7dfa972b5.jpg

4718052267_e7650e14a7.jpg

4718644838_776ff99d70.jpg

4718640446_e8133cb93e.jpg

4718635062_bc9a36de20.jpg

I think the shots are great, as you took her good side I presume,

Suggest to add more pose and break that "rule of third". It's too predictable.

It's too predictable.
TOTALLY THIS TOTALLY THIS

Your camera can obviously capture awesome quality. So tell her to do somethin' cool, like run and have her hair do somethin' great... y'know. Not all portraits have to be boring. The last one shows that they're getting somewhere.

Her right side of the body is bad or what? She keeps posing to one direction LOL.

hello!

as for the quality of the images, they are great. good colors and great sharpness.

as for the model...she is very attractive...tell her to have more confidence because she is very photogenic. but do please also tell her not to slouch too much...

well, that's all. hope you do another shoot with her again.

peace!

beautiful photos and model. Not much to complain! :)

hello!

as for the quality of the images, they are great. good colors and great sharpness.

as for the model...she is very attractive...tell her to have more confidence because she is very photogenic. but do please also tell her not to slouch too much...

well, that's all. hope you do another shoot with her again.

peace!

Yeah, I will get to shoot with her again, she's my sister.

I wish I had got her to get rid of the headphones.

Also from this little shoot I have realised I need a reflector.

I'm going to take everyone's advice and try to break the rule of thirds more, not all the time, but more.

Thanks.

Shane.

Good shots try using a longer lens I think the 50mm is a little short, try a 200mm for the first they give a really good look for that kind of shot.

Nick

I def like the quality of the shots.
I think the model is nice too....
she's too shy sometimes but this can bring even more mystery in your shots.
Learn her, and I guess you just should let her move (not pose) and capture some natural moments....

Good shots try using a longer lens I think the 50mm is a little short, try a 200mm for the first they give a really good look for that kind of shot.

Nick

I will when I get the money, I have a few other len's first.

Yeah I've been trying to get some natural shots but as soon as she see's me with the camera she poses.

Good shots :thumbup:

I like the depth of field...very nice. I'm not sure what you are shooting with, but it's obviously good quality. 1, 2, and 3 are my favorites here. i wish she was looking at the camera in 3. I wish there was a bit of fill flash/reflected light on her face in #1. But, some very nice composition ideas. Keep it up!

If she's going to wear the earbuds, then she ought to have her MP3 player or disc player in her hands...she's attractive and seems pretty confident for a young girl...maybe a bit closer-up poses would show her off better...overall, I think you are correct that a reflector to provide some fill-in lighting in those types of backlighted scenes would really help...you're on the right track with these!

Most reactions

Back