my site, which needs updating..

b.rett

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fairlessfotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone, just a little shameless promotion of my site.. check it out and let me know what you think. ive got to update it soon because i have a bunch of new stuff so nows the time for c&c. thanks in advance..

http://fairlessfotography.com

~brett

I like the design, especially the font. To be really picky; the nav at the bottom is quite low down on the page and people with small screens might have to scroll / might not find it.

It is definately a good site though, that's just me being really picky :thumbup:

Nice site and photos. I agree with the comment about the nav-bar, needs to be on top. I had to scroll down to see it.

The font is a bit confusing for me, but then again, for your potential customers it might be just the right font. I am just old-fashioned here ;)

Nice site and photos. I agree with the comment about the nav-bar, needs to be on top. I had to scroll down to see it.

You need to upgrade your screen resolution, I have no pity for people with 800x600 resolution thats res looks like crap.

You need to upgrade your screen resolution, I have no pity for people with 800x600 resolution thats res looks like crap.

I can see what you're saying, but not everyone has windows maximized. I have a dual screen setup (1680x1050 and 1920x1200) but i still had to scroll as i dont like to use up a whole screen for just browsing one website. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back