What's new

My Son and Portrait Test

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
I have taken a lot of your advice on wb and not shooting so wide open with my aperture.

I took this photo this morning, what can I do better in the future for portrait work?

7488829514_a4ac3a7681_b.jpg
 
Your son is absoloutely adorable, this picture is great!

My only harsh criticism I can give is the picture seems a bit to soft, while i personally don't like really "sharp" portraits, when its too soft in a picture like this where the subject being your son has stunning big blue eyes, I feel as though more detail in them would really do them justice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom