My Son Tyler Durden

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(Yes, I really did name my son after the character in Fight Club.)
Here is a photo I've posted before in a huge group of pictures and will now post in this thread by itself. My son had just slid down the slide and was looking up and to camera right. When I finally had the chance to take a look through the photos, I noticed this one looking almost like a portrait in a way.
What do you think?

l_af4432b01d95742a6198788e49f7e01d.jpg

Looks slightly out of focus. Nice capture-the-moment type of shot though.

looks like a high ISO / a bit grainy as well.

But yeah, nice job capturing the moment

There's a better way of getting a halo over the kids face, doesn't look pleasing to the eye.

There's a better way of getting a halo over the kids face, doesn't look pleasing to the eye.

Could you explain further? I'm having a hard time following what you just wrote. This was taken with a HP Photosmart R707, no post-processing, no cropping. Anything that happened was a result of light and the tube-slide. I don't see any "halo". But of course, I didn't notice that there was any focusing issues either. I really have to have my eyes checked. Thanks for all the comments.

I wouldn't be surprised if the arc that you're seeing is one of the joints on the slide where it's held together. I don't think it's any part of the lighting or anything like that.

EDIT:
f_778960_1.jpg

Inserted image link to demonstrate what I mean. You can clearly see the joints with which the slide is held together.

Ahhh now that you show the slide I see, ok my bad :lol:

i LOVE fight club.. such an awesome movie.. obviously you did too if you named your kid after him... did you really name your kid tyler durden?? or is that a joke>

Most reactions

Back