MY STEREO!!!! SHE FREAKIN' LIVES!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY.

lol You men and your cars. Do you think about any GF's like you think of the old cars....lol

Are you saying that all my exs had loose rear ends and busted grilles?

I can't comment on the type of girls you have dated...lol

I mean... if yer gonna have sex with a car... THAT thing? Seriously? pfft.

The line at 55 seconds sums this guy up.... "it mainly started when i was younger, I didn't have a lot of friends" LOL
My missus often says i love my car more than i love her....but thinking back over the years and many ex-girlfriends i think at some point they might have all said that to me lol. I think i draw the line at copulation, I mean, I do have standards. maybe one day when i can afford a Paginni Zonda.

Have you noticed how they have blurred out the badge on the front of that car...I am pretty sure she (i'm assuming its a "she") refused to take part in the interview in case her friends recognised her.

You had a spitfire? I thought only girls had those. .

My Mother had one, and yes old British electrics were a bit hit or miss, but...at least if you had a clue about electrics you could fix them, back then most of the electrics were pretty basic,

View attachment 38872
I always thought they were awesome little things and I'm a guy. *shrug* Maybe I'm not that manly. :)

:)

Don't be too hard on yourself, It was probably the lack of a V6 or V8 that made people think that way, Even though it was my mums car, i remember my dad driving it around an awful lot.

Most reactions

Back