I ikidzeroi TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2007 #1 reposted....sorry lol for the late fix! Again this was my sunday drive in the hills of Oregon. 1.http:// 2. 3. 4. 5.
reposted....sorry lol for the late fix! Again this was my sunday drive in the hills of Oregon. 1.http:// 2. 3. 4. 5.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Ah. OK! Downsize your pics in your computer to a max size of 800px wide and save them at "9", not "12". So the image host will not apply further compression to your pic.
Ah. OK! Downsize your pics in your computer to a max size of 800px wide and save them at "9", not "12". So the image host will not apply further compression to your pic.
250Gimp TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 0 Location Chelsea, Quebec Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2007 #3 I like the first three for the most part, but the hard vignette on them isn't for me.
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2007 #4 the vignetting is a bit extreme, i agree. also I think the first three are the most interesting. the upper half of 4 looks very poor (colours, highlights, contrast, ...).
the vignetting is a bit extreme, i agree. also I think the first three are the most interesting. the upper half of 4 looks very poor (colours, highlights, contrast, ...).
drgibson TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 217 Reaction score 0 Location Directly above the center of the Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2007 #5 I also see pixelation or noise in the first 2 as well as the third, I also agree with the vignetting comments.
I also see pixelation or noise in the first 2 as well as the third, I also agree with the vignetting comments.