My take on glamour photography [CC]

bleeblu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bleeblu.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm stepping out of my comfort zone on this one. I feel like the white balance is a little off now that I took a break from editing it. What do you guys think?

Untitled by Mark Harless, on Flickr

I like the image; not sure that I see it as "glamour", but I like it. My main niggle is that the skin seems slightly under-exposed and the whites, especially her bra, seem slightly hot.

I don't mind the slight underexposure on her face, but the hot white bra/tube (tirediron mentioned it) is overpowering and thus distracting. And she looks so peaceful and comfortable, yet the bra looks so tight. Yes, I'm a perv, but I notice this stuff and it bothers me - lol. Besides all that, the DOF is just right and the composition feels very balanced and strong. :thumbup:

I like it. I'd echo tirediron's comments re: the face and whites. It has a film quality to it that I really like.

I would prefer the shot angled using her body lines to lead the eye to her face. The way this is composed lays the image out in sections with a large dead space over her.

Thanks everyone! I need to stop overlooking these things :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back