What's new

My take on text...

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
I've been interested in this "picture a day" idea for awhile, but since i have lots of exams to study for, I've kinda been passing. But, since I don't want to study, I figured I'd try one out, so here is my three (I know its suppose to be one, so sue me) versions of text...

ilw2gk.jpg


ilw2lt.jpg


This is whats going to be on the exam... I think it will be hard.
ilw2rr.jpg


Thanks for lookin'
 
Nice job on these. I like the DOF and sharpness of them. My favorite is the third one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom