What's new

My take on the eclipse

Thanks! Now I have a new iPhone background :)
 
Thank you for taking the time to describe your set up. Really amazing!
 
Outstanding effort, execution, and improvisation as needed to create a near perfect image. Certainly more then qualifies for photo of the month.
 
WOW...as splendid as the event itself...what was the time gap between the first shot and the last? are those cloud remained static during the whole time gap?

Regards :D

I want to say ~ 1.5 hours between the first eclipse shot and sunset, but would have to check exif data to be sure. The clouds are from the last shot I took, when the sun was below the mountains, I agree with the rays being serendipity. When I started shooting the clouds were actually covering the sun, which is why the first two eclipse shots look blurry. They slowly dissipated down to what is shown in the image.

Thank you all again for taking the time to look and comment :-D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom