Bgagnon127 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 7 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2011 #1
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2011 #2 sweet capture, great work.
Bgagnon127 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 7 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks rjackjames.
Moni TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2004 Messages 361 Reaction score 0 Location Chittagong Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2011 #4 Liked this angle
J JBArts TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2011 Messages 167 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2011 #5 Brilliant capture. The sepia tone also fitted this image perfectly. Could you post it in full color?
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2011 #6 JBArts said: Could you post it in full color? Click to expand... Please don't. I don't like the distortion much (perhaps a TS lens would be nice here) but it is a very nice take on that subject.
JBArts said: Could you post it in full color? Click to expand... Please don't. I don't like the distortion much (perhaps a TS lens would be nice here) but it is a very nice take on that subject.
Bgagnon127 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 7 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Cloudwalker, what do you mean "please don't?" And when you say distortion you're referring to the effect the wide angle has on the buildings? I think it gives them a larger than life look, but I can appreciate the opinion. Thanks,
Cloudwalker, what do you mean "please don't?" And when you say distortion you're referring to the effect the wide angle has on the buildings? I think it gives them a larger than life look, but I can appreciate the opinion. Thanks,