My thingy of stuff

Well the gallery is very simple and easy to navigate. :thumbsup:

You photography is incredible. I love candid photography and capturing people in their natural surroundings. I love the contrast in all of your black and white photos. Are you shooting black and white? or converting color?

edit: I just realized I can click on the image to get it to full size. And judging by the grain I would guess that you're shooting black and white film.

Thanks!

Let's see... the girls in the white dresses were on my Canon10D, as were all of the bottom galleries except for landscapes, and all but Bruno in Portraits. The rest were film. One of the B&Ws might be converted from color, but most are T-Max.

nice stuff

my favorites are from the "Little Worlds" and "Atomic Eggplant" albums.

good stuff, nice portraits and l dig the atomic eggplant too!

oh, and thanks for your contributions to this forum as well! :D

You've got some really nice stuff.

Here's my complaint, and maybe this is standard and I just don't know it since I don't visit a lot of gallery set-ups...

But I wanted to see the full pic of the one at the bottom right on the main page (where it says landscapes). So I click it, another album. Click it again, another album! Click it again, small version, click it again, full version. So it took me 4 clicks to get to see what I wanted to see. I understand the need for organization, but sub-albums of sub-albums of sub-albums?! :D

oriecat said:
I understand the need for organization, but sub-albums of sub-albums of sub-albums?! :D
Yeah, I had been wondering about that. Thanks for mentioning it. I had planned on putting more in each, but it doesn't look like it will be happening soon. I think I'll consolidate them a bit...

Done, and thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back