My Trip to the Philippines

einzelganger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking here since February but decided to post some extremely amateurish pictures of my recent trip to the Philippines....not many pictures though. I'm sifting through my other SD card if anything is worthy enough to be posted. Even these images were a stretch.

It wasn't exactly the ideal vacation spot as I just went there for a relative's funeral. My original intentions for these images were also to find some references for an illustration I have to do for a client so I was hoping to find something gritty and 3rd-worldish. I'm glad it was an overcast day though...and some of these were taken while I was inside a moving car -_-;;

Ah well...here's a taste of my Great Aunt's home town, Manila. LOL, while I was there, I even managed to get a B/W of my brother as he was listening to my sister complain about her mosquito bites (she was off to the side). Camera used: Canon EOS Rebel XS

*nervous*
:oops:

I just went to Korea as well but perhaps I'll post those up at another time.

--Wolfie

lulz ... that shouldnt be too hard around here :D

how was the visit ?

Well, the trip was okay. Philippines was just a little too hot for my taste....and it wasn't easy flying together with the rest of my immediate family which included mother and my siblings LOL. I should have booked a separate flight -_-;;; The Korea trip (flew directly from the Philippines) was just the opposite in weather so I'm glad I packed some jackets. Got some images but then it didn't look too different from my Japan trip a few months ago....was nice to see some family there though.

I did notice some nice areas of the Philippines, like by the beach. Forgot the name of the area but it reminded me of Newport Beach here in California. It seemed rather upscale.

I must say, the airport in the Philippines isn't well organized.:lol:

Next stop may be Germany to visit some "really" distant relatives. I can't wait to take pictures of that place.

--Wolfie

lol ... its the summertime :D
plus its hotter compared to the past summers we get ... i blame global warming

yeah there are a lot of nice beaches .. but not remotely close to where you went :p

lol ... its the summertime :D
plus its hotter compared to the past summers we get ... i blame global warming

yeah there are a lot of nice beaches .. but not remotely close to where you went :p

The beach area I went to was near the "Mall of Asia"...it wasn't so bad to me. I didn't go in the water though...just did some dining and caught some local band playing. The atmosphere was pretty lively at night. I'd at least like to come back and visit that...or maybe the beaches that apparently have "clear" water. I was told those were nice.

I was thinking of going back next year ( I also got hooked on the food). Do you recommendation areas for photo op? Unfortunately I didn't get to explore much more of the Philippines. My one regret.

--wolfie

Most reactions

New Topics

Back