My tripod is a Segway...

Thanks. It's not hard to be active here though. A number of members have been engaging and encouraging. To be truthful, this is one of several photography forums I joined that day. All looked promising, but this is the only one that didn't have a Panasonic specific forum, which I thought would be important. It was the only one to respond to my introductory post the same day (within minutes - the other took over 12 hours). I posted in this and another of them with pictures for critique and only received replies in this one.

Maybe I just spend too much time online. :meh: I have a good excuse for that, but I'm thinking I should have taken my new camera out today - at least this evening - for some practice. Instead, I gave myself a couple excuses that seemed good enough... until I saw your "you are active" comment. So, I think the real reason is fear of failure to be creative. It's not that I can't strap on the o2 concentrator and glide out the front door. It's that I haven't practiced using my eyes to see pictures in a while. Now that I am starting to talk with other photographers, I don't want to disappoint them and I don't want to disappoint myself. That might be in reverse order.

Anyway, I like it here. Wish I would have been able to register as Jim McClain - with the space - but that's my only criticism of your forum so far. So, thanks for making me feel like being active on the forums.

Jim

Welcome Jim and you came to the right place. There is a lot of talented cool peeps in here. Keep shooting and enjoy your stay with us . Great introduction.

I think the only better "entrance" I've seen was Kramer!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back