my try at cows...

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think I got inspired by LaFoto's horses ;)

The colours in the original shots were nice, but I prefered them in BW...
Tell me what you think!

IMG_4122_2.jpg

IMG_4115_2.jpg

IMG_4107_2.jpg

IMG_4101_2.jpg

IMG_4089_2.jpg

Thank you for looking!

They have friendly faces, don't they?
And their calves are cute. A pity the feet of the first, very curiously looking calf got cropped off. Ah well.

I really like how you framed the cow in Photo 2!
Did any of them try to "clean" your lens, by the way, while you were there taking their picture?

They ALL have numbers here. (And in Luxemburg, too, since it is all the European Union).
They need to have them. From birth. Else no one would know who is who in cow's world (and that of the farmers). Those that give milk ... their milk will be tagged with their number. Those who get sold ... their papers carry their number. It's bureaucracy, right, but it needs to be done. There are just too many of them.

Did you feel molested? In any way? Maybe? ;)

Thank you for the comments!

LaFoto: I noticed the cropped of feet of the calf but I thought it had a too cute look on its face so I put the image online anyway... it could have been nicer but its all I got :-(
and, no, they didn't try to clean my lens ;-) but they were in love with my Bulldog and they even kissed him ;-)

#5 looks tasty... mmmm, beef.

sorry, couldn't help it... i'm also a little bummed about the feet being cropped off in #4, but i really like that shot... and #2 just makes me laugh... :thumbup:

3 is great, but you shouldn't have cut the feet. Same for the other pics with cut feet. I recently read an article about cow photography :D It was in Chasseur d'Images (avril), a magazine that should also be avalaible in Luxemburg.

I think those things on their ears kinda ruin the pictures, but 4 and 5 are my favourites. Though maybe 5 would be better if one cow's head wouldnt be in others ass :) And if she was fully on the picture.

Most reactions

Back