What's new

My two new photos

RedX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Location
Warsaw Poland
Hi.. I'm back..;)
First photo is "Tomb of unknown soldier"...

grob.jpg


and the second is "Most Swietokrzyski" (Saint cross bridge)

most.jpg
 
WOW that lighting is spot on, excellent stuff
 
excellent shots...well exposed.
thanks for sharing them:)
 
excellent exposures on both. i like the composition in #2. :thumbup:
 
They're both great ... I'd love to see the first one a little closer. I love the lighting on the second. Great lines on the bridge!
 
Awesome captures. too cool.
 
the tomb is that the remnants of some sort of a building? The bridge style reminds me of one I have seen in the states. Both are very good pictures.--Lenny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom