My very awesome walk

really nice shots!!! i like number 3, the footsteps in number 5 are cool. those are my favorites, but all are really great!! :thumbup:

EXcellent images Alex. Your stuff keeps getting better and better.:thumbup: :thumbup:

First off, Thanks Annika, Jason, Scoob and Carl for the great comments! It's really nice to hear :biggrin:
Chiller said:
EXcellent images Alex. Your stuff keeps getting better and better.:thumbup: :thumbup:
Coming from you, it really means a LOT to me :D

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
What lens did you have to shoot that first close-up with?
I use a point and shoot :blushing:

Jon and Raymond: If you don't stop it now, i'll give you both bad rep and change my avatar for TPF Fight Club's cabbage. I aint kidding :mrgreen:

Alexandra said:
First off, Thanks everybody for the great comments! It's really nice to hear :biggrin:

I use a point and shoot :blushing:

Jon and Raymond: If you don't stop it now, i'll give you both bad rep and change my avatar for TPF Fight Club's cabbage. I aint kidding :mrgreen:

Aww... we were just getting started! :p

that's fine, that's fine... you guys just be the manly men you are and stop being childish. compliment my pics instead :p

Alexandra said:
that's fine, that's fine... you guys just be the manly men you are and stop being childish. compliment my pics instead :p

lol, I did like... 3 times. :greenpbl:

d'you want me to calculate the compliments/spam with Ray ratio? :lol:

...kidding of course. rock on :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back