My very first HDR image

rainking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Need some C&C. I noticed a tripod is a must so that's on my list. Anything else?

Mator_HDR_small.jpg

There are 3 ways a photo comes out from HDR. Like super realistic, like a good illustration, or really bad. This falls under the good illustration category. Not bad. You could back off with the saturation a bit so its not quite so bright. But other than that, for a first attempt not bad at all.

zydb9l.jpg

Last edited:
Eh, I'd be lying if I said I was a fan of this kind of HDR -- I don't really like the "artist" look. But this is decent. Nice work.

Thanks, I used 5 different exposures. -2, -1, 0, +1, +2

I agree with lowering the saturation, but other than that, good work!

good first try, it needs contrast.

HDR photos are highly compressed files which don't have a long contrast range and must be corrected after in another program. Using curves is usually a better choice than levels;

Now that's grungy not bad at all for 1st timer heck better then some 1st time shot's we've all seen around.

Next subject take a hdr of a nice sport bike how about a busa turbo or something seeing how your avatar has a sport bike.

Unfortunately sharpening in this case shows up the misregistration on the right side of the final, visible even now on the road.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back