What's new

My Very First Post! Wohoo!

PicChic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeland Florida
34648533%3B%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3233%3E47%3A%3E%3B5%3A%3E232447%3A%3C4%3B%3A66ot1lsi
My friend/model candice!
34648533%3B%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3233%3E47%3A%3E%3B5%3A%3E232447%3A%3C4%3B%3A66ot1lsi
 
The soft focus on the hair is really nice and the lighting is very moody. :thumbup: :) I'm not sure if I like the composition though but that's just me.
 
Interesting, I kinda like the composition. Leaves the other half up to the imagination. (although the right side USUALLY isnt much different than the left :hertz:) IMO, I would've cropped it to be perfectly centered in the middle of your face. Thats just my nitpicky side showing through.
 
Tell your friend she's hot!

And I like the composition, although I might have cropped a little more of that dead space out. Especially that black line on the right.
 
yes..this isn't perfectly centered...b/c this was a pic I took with my film camera in a photography class...so this was actually processed by me! ha and placing the paper can be a bit hard! hehe! and yes she is gorgeous! But guess how old she is! haha
 
NIce capture. Well done.

Welcome to the forum btw
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom