My village

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are no longer quite so new, I took these a while ago but have so far never got round to presenting them here.

Just a few impressions from the place in where there has also been our home for the past six years when we moved here:

27a_websize.jpg

46a_websize.jpg

44a_Sa14-05_HausLauenbrck2_wsz.jpg

34a_websize.jpg

It's not too bad a place to live in when you like to be in the country and at the neck of the woods... you need a car here, though, and a computer with internet access or else you'd go crazy. Well, I would...

i could live there, no problem...great place....good shots too, lafoto...but i gotta tell ya...the last one with the pond...that is my favorite...its really really good.. love that reflection of the sky ..and the ripple......great shot, lafoto..!!!

Wow, nice place! I would love to live in a place like that. JonMikal loves the city... but I'm just a country girl. Nice photos too - I like them all but the first and last are my favorite... especially the last. :roll: makes me wish i was there.

#3 is beautiful. I like #4 too; but I think a lil lift with the curves would help. Just my opinion only.

Very nice place LaFoto. I live in the 'burbs, and getting to see a place like this, makes me want to run to the country. I really like the last one. Excellent shots!!!!!!

very nice shots! Love the last one, sweet pond!! Any fish in there? great place to raise children, and live in peace i woulf imagine.. i live in suburbia also, and miss the country so much! Looks like people there take great pride in their properties too! nice!

Wonderful.... thanks for sharing these LaFoto. I'm a big city girl and I love the big city, but I would love to get away to that place in the last picture. Great job.

Nice series LaFoto, I also really like the last one. Looks like a beautful area with countless photo opertunities

Such a peaceful looking place. I love this series, very nicely done!

Thank you all for your kind remarks. It was a beautiful May evening, my dad was here, and we went for a walk, husband, dad and I. That's when I saw these scenes and took them.

Interesting, Daniel, that you like No.3 best - so do I! :D

Most reactions

Back