What's new

My visit to the wind farm

I wish my eye for good frames was half as good as yours. Really like them all although there is alot of noise or P/P on the last one but the colors are fantastic. number one is the best for me by far though.:thumbup:

as a side note they are always trucking those blades and posts through town and they are friggin huge man. I believe some of them are made around houston tx
 
SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED said the yard needed tending.
Nothing you can do about that :)

although there is alot of noise or P/P on the last one but the colors are fantastic.
Thanks for noticing (I hadn't!). In order to freeze the moving rotors I had to shoot at 320 ISOs (105mm, 1/100s, f/5.6), so the noise likely comes from there. I should probably process this image with some noise reduction software.

as a side note they are always trucking those blades and posts through town and they are friggin huge man. I believe some of them are made around houston tx
They are indeed huge, almost a block long. These ones were manufactured by Vestas, a Danish company. Not sure where exactly they were made, though.

Thanks for the encouraging comments, guys. Really appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom