My watedrops

dangorka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello :)

this is my first post in this forum :)

my name is Daniel,I am 15 years old,and i live in Cracov in Poland,and my big passion is photography :)

Here are few my favourite shoots ;)

3215466.jpg

3220148.jpg

3231050.jpg

3234812.jpg

3246079.jpg

and last,bonus shoot:

4617c47191ur1.jpg

Regards from Poland :)

Hallo Daniel, greetings to Poland, welcome to ThePhotoForum, and wow, you are showing us some impressively good stuff here!

Love the first. That one is absolutely perfect.

The second is a tad "busy" what with the many sparkling, blurred drops in the background.

Third shows mild traces of blur in the drop itself (which is NOT the case in the first! Which is why I call that one "perfect").

Four and five don't catch my attention that much, just another variation of the theme, and lots of noise in five.

The last is a bonus. It is very pretty and the focus is JUST RIGHT. Looks like spring has really sprung in your garden! :D

Surprise us with more!

the last one is mint

Welcome to the forum Daniel

I have to agree the first one is awesome.....simply perfect with the reflection....as well as the last one....both are GREAT photos. Good work keep it up.

All are fantastic! I love the fact you captured the reflections in the drops. Excellent.

beautiful shots, same as above, the first and last are my favorites as well!!

Great images Daniel. I don't even do macro's.

My only nit pick is the dust bunnies in #1(fuzzy round dots). They aren't really big but you want to make sure your lens is spotless before you shoot such nice images or fix them in post processing if you can.

Most reactions

Back