My Watermark - Is it too much?

AUZambo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey y'all. I just bought my first DSLR and I figured since I have all the equipment I need I'm ready to open a business and start competing with the so-called "professionals." Anyway, since this is now my career I needed to created a watermark to protect my images. Is it too much?

dsc04795lcstrtuwatermar.jpg

Nice one! Your point was well-made, and very funny!

Your post reminds me of the sig file of a poster on anothr photo site, and it went something like this: "Why is it that those whose photos are the least worth stealing usually seem to have the biggest watermarks on them?"

:lol::lmao: I don't know which I like better, the watermark or the remark "I just bought my first DSLR and I figured since I have all the equipment I need I'm ready to open a business" :biglaugh:

Everything is fine but I would change the font. Mabe something a little larger
Troy

Also just because you bought a dSLR doesn't mean you photos will be sensational.

Also just because you bought a dSLR doesn't mean you photos will be sensational.
It doesn't? I thought it does. And I was going to start my own photography business since I just bought a new DSLR recently.
Your not serious right? lol. I was thinking about that also but I knoew I don't have the experience. After almost a year of owning a dSLR I shot a couple of concerts for free, but that because I wanted to practice event photography. I talked to the promoter and I get in for free and have access to almost everywhere. So it's almost like TFCD. I get to practice and get in for free and he gets the pictures. Now Im planning to shoot portraits and stuff, but I know I still need more practice.

It sais photos OK to edit. So this will protect your images. I also added a border.

photoshop-wedding-invitation-card-drawing3.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back