What's new

my whip

not a huge fan of the satins and flat paing jobs, but this doesnt look to bad. love the plate lol.

1. first shot isn't bad looking, think I would have had more space in front of the car then in back.

2. was this towards sunset or sunrise? would have liked to see the sky less blown out. maybe if it was sunset, if you had waited just a bit more later.
 
Sweet car! I want one. :)

#1: Crop out those leading lines (tracks are taking my eyes to the back of the scene) - crop it closer. Could use more light on the front of the car, next time. Nice light on the wheels.
#2: I like this. And I agree with what 12sndsgood said.
 
Agree on #1, great location, go back and do it again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom