What's new

My wife...

taknbyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C always welcomed
IMG_1771.jpg
 
Nice, would have liked to see her fully lit though. The right side of the picture didn't get any light. Not bad, just my opinion.
 
I think the lighting works just fine for a sunset shot. Nice sidelight giving the subject some 3 dimensional qualities and depth.
 
Aye I think the lighting is fine. I think it looks better blending off like that. She would pop out of the photo too much if she had been fully lit.

Also, your wife is hot. That is all.
 
Nice photo. I'm not sure I like her pose, she just looks really uncomfortable to me.
 
I like the lighting as well. I think you have a good balance of light on your wife, while underexposing the background a touch. What was the setup? I'm not too sure about the right side of the photo. I think it's dark because of the vignette, or from dodging, as this part of the sky was probably originally fairly bright. That would also explain the different coloring (greenish sky). I also can't decide about the cropping of her right hand.

Overall, very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom