What's new

My Wifes Rock ....

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Her new rock.....


7792640074_9fab6dbefb_z.jpg
 
Your wife's (apostrophe), erm.., rock is quite beautiful. The only thing that bothers me is the big fingernail on the left, but then I just don't like big long fingernails in general so you can take or leave this remark. Otherwise, it's a rather cool photo of a big rock, like you would see in a magazine ad for perfume or something. Nice.
 
A mild lighting should have made on the palm so that one can easily recognize what holds the jewel ...i felt a bit awkwardness until i recognized it is a human palm :D
 
Lol wow that's a very unique shot. I love it.

Course I would have much rather seen your wives' racks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom