my "wild child" c&c please

Silverdreamer3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would love some comments on this photo. I of course hapen to love it and several people have told me I should do something with it but I would like some professional comments on it, thankyou!
I normally only shoot horses and my daughter but many of her pictures are just snapshots, except maybe this one
DSC07143edited_filtered.jpg

edited and minor crop, is it much better?
DSC07143editedcopy.jpg

Last edited:
She reminds me of my niece. She has a little hellion look going on there.

Matt-
thankyou, I like that version too. I always have a hard time deciding on lighter or darker as I do like the "dark" look. I printed the original on the metallic option through mpix and it turned out amazing. Now I might have to try this new one out.

Matt-
thankyou, I like that version too. I always have a hard time deciding on lighter or darker as I do like the "dark" look. I printed the original on the metallic option through mpix and it turned out amazing. Now I might have to try this new one out.

awesome! i like the dark look too honestly. it goes good here with the "mood". ive never really messed with people photos, so i wanted to play a bit. not that it was bad in the first place, but gave me an excuse to fiddle :lol::lol:

still love the shot!

It does seem like you are slightly more focused on her hair than eyes, maybe sharpen here eyes a tad. Besides that, excellent shot. I think you should make a median between dark and light, those both look a tad off.

I played with the picture a little and put it under the original, any better?

starshinee- thankyou, yes she is in the "terrible twos" and is pretty wild lol.

oh my! well congratulations, you have one gorgeous two year old!

I love the pictures! I too like the darker look, but i also like the edited version too! I love the way her hair is there. :)

Most reactions

Back