myself

sxgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
l_3d7a518cea76c544a9eae7375e80e7b6.jpg

thats it.

You really need to work on your extraction technique. Alternatively, you could shoot it against a black background with gels and not extract at all.

You really need to work on your extraction technique. Alternatively, you could shoot it against a black background with gels and not extract at all.

I think it may be his "glowing" technique...
But I could be wrong...lol

As for the posing, you look a little distraught. This problem tends to afflict amateur male "models" who think that they need to be edgy and try to pull this off by looking away from the camera in a very serious manner. It's unnecessary and most of the time just makes you look sad. The droopy face also relaxes the skin, which de-emphasized what facial bone structure you might have.

Straighten your back. The fact that you're hunched over is placing your pecs too low which creates the illusion of man-boobs (they are an illusion, aren't they? ;) ) and has creased the right-hand side of your shirt which alludes slightly to a bit of a gut that you may or may not have.

And do something about those buttons. It looks like you cut them out of another shirt and pasted them onto this one in photoshop.

i have a massive chest. not flab tho :D thanks for the feedback

I think it may be his "glowing" technique...
But I could be wrong...lol

I also think the glow is intentional and that it compliments the rest of the background. I like the creativity even though I've never been much of a fan of selective color and/or black&white

The glow is very much intended. I made a copy of myself , did a red overlay and blurred it for that effect then put that layer under the cut out of me.

Straighten your back. The fact that you're hunched over is placing your pecs too low which creates the illusion of man-boobs (they are an illusion, aren't they? ;) ) and has creased the right-hand side of your shirt which alludes slightly to a bit of a gut that you may or may not have.

In addition to Max's well spotted pose critiques, I noticed that your shoulders are pretty much square on with the camera. There should be a near and a far shoulder. Although you dropped the right shoulder 1) your head is very close to a feminine tilt (high side) and 2) the elbows are on the same plane.

The bottom of the crop is at the wrists and hip. It should be raised, do not crop at a joint.

In a portrait, the face is paramount. While your processing techniques are impressive, my eyes are drawn from the left shoulder down to the left breast pocket because of the extremely bright highlights. Eventually I get around to look at your face.

Most reactions

Back