What's new

Mystic Bethlehem

lalalala<3life

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
in the country
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was a stormy day in Bethlehem. The photos have a capricious feel to them. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them.

1. Bethlehem steel
DSC_0015.jpg

2. Another at Bethlehem steel
DSC_0023.jpg

3. Bethlehem steel
DSC_0038.jpg

4. The bridge and railroad tracks
DSC_0092.jpg

5. railroad tracks with a ominous sky and city behind
DSC_0091.jpg

6. Fairy tale steps
DSC_0097.jpg
 
I love the second image. The angle is different but it works for me. What is that at the lower left corner of the image?
 
Thanks! Well, I'm not exactly sure what's in the bottom of it? Looks like a shadow or a black whole type thing? HAHA sorry I'm not quite sure
 
I love number 4, the composition looks really nice and the colors seem to blend really well together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom