What's new

Mystic

MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
480
Reaction score
0
Location
France & other place
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3 Pictures, No Photoshop, No crop, ... I tried to keep the atmosphere of the place, tell me what you think
Mat

1/





2/





3/
 
Love the reflections in the first! :)
 
Absolut, asconpg, thanks for comment.
Ascon, yes it is taken in Taipei ( Taiwan) in a budhist temple.
I am so sorry for not being able to tell you more, I am also ignorant
Maybe if Molested-Cow is there he can tell you more, because he is taiwanese.

Mat
 
Well, whether you and we really understand what is going on here or whether we don't: you DID manage to capture the the atmosphere of the place! Very much so! Well done! The last one I find the most pleasing of the series. I like to see details, close-ups of things that are picked out from the rest and shown on their own.
 
I agree with LaFoto, all are great but the third gets me in the mistic mood the most.
Dani
 
Lafoto: Thanks for your long comment. I really happy to see that you share the atmosphere of this place...

Danir, Brujera,: thanks for your comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom