Some pretty good shooting going on there. The houses across the street, the urban landscape shot I liked so well last nighte, still needs work in the sky's blown out area, and you lost the lovely color of the flowers in that image in this post's re-working of the original capture; that image deserves better post production work than I think you can do right now--keep it around for later re-working. Maybe in a year you'll be able to pull a masterpiece out of it,with better post techniques.
The backyard shot with the swing, fences, slide, and peek-a-boo view of the neighboring house is a good shot too. You have a lot of potential, but you are also showing some so-so stuff, like the red berries...and as I said last night, ignore the snarky comments and the friction and hassles...this forum needs some tension, a little bit of friction does help to keep things interesting I think. A little bitterness makes the sweet things taste sweeter. Ignore the peanut gallery if you can--although it is fun to sometimes turn and engage with them...
Keep shooting!