#1. You focused on her hair, when I think you were intending the focal point to be her face and bubbles. Her skin is a little too bright too.
#2. Nice shot, although would've been better a few steps to your right so the branch wasn't in the way of the building. Also could've zoomed in a bit.
#3. Just the run of the mill "flower in the middle of the frame" shot. Technically it's ok, just a bit boring.
I don't know what your level of knowledge is in regards to exposure, but I honestly would let the camera do the work until you really understand f-stops, shutter speed, ISO. Aperture priority would've been a great mode to shoot these with and also saves time when you need to get a lot of shots in a small period of time. Fumbling around changing settings can sometimes cost you a good shot.