What's new

Nabuta Festival Japan, C+C Please

Guys, anyone who isn't going to stick to topic and only posts in this thread to taunt the OP is going to see their posts deleted. The OP clearly will push back and that leads to more post deletion - too much work! :lol:

Enough already - stick to topic and play nice, please.

Thanks,
Terri
 
Guys, anyone who isn't going to stick to topic and only posts in this thread to taunt the OP is going to see their posts deleted. The OP clearly will push back and that leads to more post deletion - too much work! :lol:

Enough already - stick to topic and play nice, please.

Thanks,
Terri

Thank you Terri.

I want you to know that I truly didnt want any of this to happen, thats why I had to just end up ignoring them both.

I very much want to get along with everyone here, and learn+share experiences in a peacful environment. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom