NAIAS (Detroit auto show)

Sideburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys...was lots of fun...tough conditions but I got a few I like.

All C+C welcome.

2231414061_1158a050c9.jpg

2231414249_27f8a2afaf.jpg

2232206822_916161a91e.jpg

2231414589_fe43823ca6.jpg

2231414901_7aa8725834.jpg

Really like 1 and 3, donno but the others dont really do it for me.
Curious though, were they showcasing any EV this year?, cause they're always talking about it but it never seems to happen.

What do you mean EV?
Electric vehicles? Ya, there was a bunch of those around...by many different brands. More hybrids though, mostly.

Any more comments? I wanna know how I did...I really didn't like many of the photos...the lighting is real bright...but horriblly harsh and different colours...

I really like the first one, the lighting seems pretty nice in that one. The rest, the lighting seem a little too strong especially after you mentioned it. Some of the reflection are distracting. Yeah, number 1 is by the best. Very nice.

I agree, number 1 is tight.

Nice clear shots man.

I've been to NAIAS for the past 3 years. This year we are going to hit Chicago up instead.

Before i just had a point and shoot on me, this year i will have my newly acquired D40.

I think the pictures turned out fairly well for knowing how it actually looks in person. My only gripe is that the 2nd and 4th one are cut off. But i can also understand how crowds there can be a *****.

I little bit better of an angle on the Camaro picture would have probably made me like it a little bit more.

I missed not going to NAIAS this year.. How was it?

I agree that the comp on #1 is the best, but dude, wheels like that need to be seen in all it's glory. Save the B&W images for those that have a Chevy badge on it.

I agree that the comp on #1 is the best, but dude, wheels like that need to be seen in all it's glory. Save the B&W images for those that have a Chevy badge on it.

well..the wheels were black...lol.

But I can see what you mean. Thanks.

I'll see if I can upload another of the camaro from a different angle later when I have a few minutes.

I've been to NAIAS for the past 3 years. This year we are going to hit Chicago up instead.

Before i just had a point and shoot on me, this year i will have my newly acquired D40.

I think the pictures turned out fairly well for knowing how it actually looks in person. My only gripe is that the 2nd and 4th one are cut off. But i can also understand how crowds there can be a *****.

I little bit better of an angle on the Camaro picture would have probably made me like it a little bit more.

I missed not going to NAIAS this year.. How was it?

NAIAS this year was not quite as extravagant as 2-3 years ago. I also felt as if many thing were missing? But I am not sure...
It was a great time. Crowds were not too bad the day I went...but the ropes/glass/railings were a biatch to get around.

NAIAS this year was not quite as extravagant as 2-3 years ago. I also felt as if many thing were missing? But I am not sure...
It was a great time. Crowds were not too bad the day I went...but the ropes/glass/railings were a biatch to get around.

Yea, last year to me didnt stand out as much as the years before. Im worried that i will be disappointed in the Chicago Auto Show. Ferrari isnt going to be there.. I know that much.

I hope I will get some decent shots of some cars though. Going to pick up a 4 gig card tomorrow.

Most reactions

Back