Namaste

varun729

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Namaste!

I am from India. I graduated last month and will receive my degree next week. A few years back I got the opportunity to play with an SLR (it used reels and not SD card). I used it for one complete reel. That day I decided to buy an SLR - which later became a DSLR.
After 3 years, I finally got some money to buy a DSLR, and 2 weeks back I bought a Canon 1000D. I found it the most affordable one.
It has been less than 2 weeks and I have clicked some 700 pics so far, trying all sorts of setting. I hate using Auto mode(I didn't spend so much money to use it for auto), and so even for one photo I click nearly 5-6 shots.
My friend insisted me to try HDR photography, as he too was excited about the new camera. I tried it, but got all grainy pics. I didn't use any tripod. So was trying to find some help. Got this forum. Now I know where to come every night :)

thanks,
Varun

If you have enough light, some camera have the setting to take 3 burst of bracketed exposure for HDR. So theoratically you can take it without a tripod.

Namaste! We say that at the end of Yoga :)

Congrats on graduating and your new camera. :D

"Namaste" is both - hello and goodbye :)

and thanks. :)

I see the forum is quite active... I think I'll start by sharing some of my photos to get some useful tips.

thanks google for making me land on this forum :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back