What's new

Name that food! C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was a mixture of bored and inspired while at Denny's at midnight last night. Happy New Year all!



DSC_1553.jpg
 
mmm, Dennys.. A must place for my friends and me after a night of drinking.. I may be there tonight!! = )
 
mmm, Dennys.. A must place for my friends and me after a night of drinking.. I may be there tonight!! = )


Lol that is what we did. Drank all New Year's Eve then went to Denny's right after the ball dropped. Good times...interesting pics. Hehe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom