jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2005 #1 My absolute favorite pub, Nanny O'Briens in Cleveland Park
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 27, 2005 #2 Nice! the invertion kinda disturbs, but if i picture myself walking outta there, drunk... it's quite a quite suitable vision!
Nice! the invertion kinda disturbs, but if i picture myself walking outta there, drunk... it's quite a quite suitable vision!
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Alexandra, Actually, this picture was taken from inside the bar. That's actually what you see when you're walking out. I flipped it to see what it would look like from "entering the bar" prospective, but I like it better this way.
Alexandra, Actually, this picture was taken from inside the bar. That's actually what you see when you're walking out. I flipped it to see what it would look like from "entering the bar" prospective, but I like it better this way.