J JFP TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 7 Location Cape Cod Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2014 #1 C&C Welcome as always
Woodsman Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 1,175 Reaction score 548 Location Outside Peterborough, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2014 #2 I like it. Thats something not seen very often in a photo.
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2014 #3 Looks a little fuzzy to me. Nice composition. (aside) Is the lightship retired?
J JFP TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 7 Location Cape Cod Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I believe it is retired...I noticed it looked blurry on the thread but if you click it to open you loose the noise Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
I believe it is retired...I noticed it looked blurry on the thread but if you click it to open you loose the noise Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk