What's new

Nap-ster

Nidhi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
pp15-big.jpg


Thanks for looking. Cheers.
 
I like this but I would like to see more (not sure of what)..... maybe just a different angle... Overall, interesting shot here. thanks for sharing!
 
Nice shot.

I don't get the title though? What is nap-ster? Is it connected to the music program?
 
Thanks Taralyn Romero.

Taralyn Romero said:
I like this but I would like to see more (not sure of what)..... maybe just a different angle... Overall, interesting shot here. thanks for sharing!
 
Thanks DocFrankenstein.

DocFrankenstein said:
I don't get the title though? What is nap-ster? Is it connected to the music program?
The guy was taking a nap, so I titled the image 'Nap-ster' ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom