What's new

Nappy Dugout

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Not sure I like this one,

20000101-IMG_0164.jpg
 
It's a bit garish, but that can be a cool effect - looks like something out of the videogame series Silent Hill - lots of texture and grit to the pic.
 
It's a little too animated-looking for my taste. I wish it were sharper.
 
Well, I like it a lot, Thor.

It has a nice, moody feel to it and the colors are perfect. Nice stuff.
 
thanks !

Its a weird one for me, I usually dont shoot or process them quite like this, but the colors were interesting enough. Yeah the sharpness realllllly bugs me
 
thanks !

Its a weird one for me, I usually dont shoot or process them quite like this, but the colors were interesting enough. Yeah the sharpness realllllly bugs me

After being here a few days I'm starting to see what real pictures are like! I would have deleted that pic. a week ago. But now I see.:wink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom