What's new

Narcissus

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CENTER]
Narcissus-1.jpg

One from the garden this morning - It looks as if someone has put some whipped cream on the stamen
[/CENTER]
 
It looks rather underexposed and noisy.
To me, centered, straight on flowers with a background are boring.
The image just lacks anything to get excited about, sorry.
 
It could be just a tad brighter, but it's still quite lovely to me.
 
Ill have to agree with Bitter on this one, The underexposure gives the image such a flat feel to it, flowers are supposed to stand out because of their colors. The black background doesn't help in this situation either.
 
Thanks for taking the time to comment. This was taken whilst wandering round the garden and the background is shadow on the flower bed. The petals are pure white and exposure on them to show some detail and texture without burn-out. I think as uploaded in the evening I still had not re-adjusted my monitor so was set fairly bright when going through Lightroom - I will check when I get upstairs. It looks very dark on this laptop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom