Natchez Trace

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a journey down the natchez trace today in Mississippi (which is where i live) and took some photographs. sorry i haven''t posted here in a while, i went through a phase where i didn't do much photography. anyway i still have the canon a2000 is (higher end point and shoot) which does let you have a lot of control w/ settings. and i am going to get a d5000 w/ 18-55mm and 55 - 200mm kit very soon. so that's my story since the last time i've posted.

here are the pictures. there are too many to post so here's the album. i would like general c&c or pick out some pictures and comment please.
http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/CowbellSolo9/Natchez Trace photography/

edit: if you don't want to link to the whole album, there are 10 directly posted to here down below.

Last edited:
Throw up a couple of your best directly on the forum for CnC. Not many people go thru links to see pics.

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2033-Copy.jpg

IMG_2061-Copy.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2105-Copy.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

yeah i know it's still a lot. but it was hard to narrow it down from 33 since i already had to narrow my album down from 200 to 33 :(

Throw up a couple of your best directly on the forum for CnC. Not many people go thru links to see pics.

x2

Did the Trace back in 92 from around Nashville to Natchez.

cool. i was going through ridgeland next to the reservoir if you know were that is.

some pictures above btw

#1,2,3,5,6,8,10- The "subjects" in these shots are all slightly OOF.
#4,5- Overexposed.
#2,3,4,5,6,8- Skys are blown out.
#1,4,8- Why flash? Its the middle of the day. #8 the flash is reflecting off the rocks making them look not normal.

They all kinda lack a specific subject and the colors are all blah and bland.

Most reactions

Back