National Geographic Assignment

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If National Geographic were to offer you a fully paid/plush opportunity to cover ANY topic you want ANYWHERE in the world, where would you go and why?

id cover the ancient city in chaco canyon New Mexico...

i went there once along time ago and felt something very strange on the wind...my ultimate goal would be to document that on film.

the feeling i got when i went there can only be described as "not alone"

md

Without a doubt i would go to Antarctica!

Have flown over it, but to get on the ice/ground and cruise around the bergs (and at someone elses expense) would be awesome.

luckydog said:

Have flown over it, but to get on the ice/ground and cruise around the bergs (and at someone elses expense) would be awesome.

holy cow, i thought i was the only nutter who wanted to go to antarctica! Thats definately on my dream places to go!

Volcano's. Anywhere. Preferably ones spraying red all over the place!

Oh, and the Great Barrier Reef to photograph Great Whites. They're incredibly beautiful creatures.

vonnagy said:
luckydog said:

holy cow, i thought i was the only nutter who wanted to go to antarctica! Thats definately on my dream places to go!

I have been fortunate to have worked in the arctic in febuary, and all I can say it there is no experence like it. When ever I had the chance I would wonder onto the tundra by myself, being and feeling so alone in a sea of white, I cannot come close to describing it. Althought not the antarctica but similar, I would wish for everyone in the world to spend a little time in either place.

Oh this time of the year I would go to anyplace thats warm :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back