Natural Lawn Mower

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
18595227960_0e96cdb40e_o.jpg

Well, kind of. This is a Konik pony, about one of the closest to full feral breeds of pony left. This one is from Holme Dunes National Nature Reserve, Norfolk; where it forms part of two groups of ponies used to graze the grassland in a bid to help preserve the grassland as a grassland and prevent succession into woodland.

Very cool! (As an aside, I think the image is even better if you clone/crop away the little bit of blue at the very top).

and natural fertilizer maker.LOL Beautiful animal.

My thanks guys

Tired - I wonder if reducing the cyan channel might work also for that corner patch. I guess to my eye its nice keeping that part in because it tells a little of the story of the site the shot was taken at; however I do appreciate that for new eyes that area would hold little interest nor message.

My thanks guys

Tired - I wonder if reducing the cyan channel might work also for that corner patch. I guess to my eye its nice keeping that part in because it tells a little of the story of the site the shot was taken at; however I do appreciate that for new eyes that area would hold little interest nor message.
Makes sense....

It's beautiful just the way it is :icon_thumright:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back